The Farm Store
Please be sure to check on our Holiday Hours before making a trip to the farm!
The Farm Store is open (Monday-Friday 10am-3pm) and we'd love for you to come and visit us at the Goat Milk Stuff Farm! We have two entrances. The first is for cars, the second for semi trucks, RV campers, buses, and other large vehicles that require larger parking spots.
The Farm Store is located in the second building (behind the first). Pull into the parking lot to the right of the first building to find the Farm Store.
When available, all Farm Tours and Baby Goat Experiences begin in the Farm Store where you can get your tickets and sign the liability waiver.
In the Farm Store you will find all of our available products. This includes:
- Goat Milk Soaps made with lots of goat milk, and plenty of scents to choose from!
- Laundry Soap, for clean clothes without the chemicals.
- Solid Goat Milk Lotions to help moisturize your skin.
- Lip Balms with 12 flavors and 2 formulas to choose from.
- Natural Deodorants in 6 scents (including unscented). Baking soda free versions are available if you ask about them.
- Liquid Goat Milk Soap if you prefer the convenience of a foamer bottle.
- Goat Milk Soap Gift Packs for all your gift giving needs.
- farm based merchandise, including t-shirts, canned goods, stuffed farm animals, and more.
We accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards (Visa, MC, Amex, and Discover) in the farm store. Remember that we are charged a fee when we accept your credit card, so we appreciate cash purchases - especially on small orders.
We hope to see you in the farm store! Don't forget to check on directions and hours.