The Farm Store
The Farm Store is open (Monday-Friday 10am-3pm) and we'd love for you to come and visit us at the Goat Milk Stuff Farm! When you arrive, the Farm Store faces the road and is the first building you see. We have two entrances. The first is for cars, the second for semi trucks, RV campers, buses, and other large vehicles that require larger parking spots.
You can park in front of the Farm Store or to the left if that parking lot is full.
When available, all Farm Tours and Baby Goat Experiences begin in the Farm Store where you can get your tickets and sign the liability waiver.
In the Farm Store you will find all of our bath & body items. This includes:
- Goat Milk Soaps made with lots of goat milk, and plenty of scents to choose from!
- Laundry Soap, for clean clothes without the chemicals.
- Solid Goat Milk Lotions to help moisturize your skin.
- Lip Balms with 12 flavors and 2 formulas to choose from.
- Natural Deodorants in 6 scents (including unscented). Baking soda free versions are available if you ask about them.
- Liquid Goat Milk Soap if you prefer the convenience of a foamer bottle.
- Goat Milk Soap Gift Packs for all your gift giving needs.
We accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards (Visa, MC, Amex, and Discover) in the farm store. Remember that we are charged a fee when we accept your credit card, so we appreciate cash purchases - especially on small orders.
We hope to see you in the farm store! Don't forget to check on directions and hours.