Celebrate your birthday here at the Goat Milk Stuff Farm. We have a place for your guests, optional food and desserts, and lots of cute baby goats to play with.
Availability and Scheduling:
If you're only having a few people (10 or under), we can offer a private baby goat experience during our regular working hours. But if you have a larger group, we recommend you hold your party after 5pm Monday - Saturday or on Sunday afternoon. Our standard party package is three hours long and usually looks something like this (the times may change to fit your party):
Food and Drinks:
If you are having your party after hours, you can bring everything, or we can provide any or all of the following:
- A full meal - lasagna, taco bar, sandwiches, pizza.
- Appetizers - buffalo chicken dip, meatballs, dip, chips, veggie/fruit plate.
- Dessert - cake, gelato, cookies, cupcakes.
- Drinks - we have bottled water and bottled drinks in addition to milk and chocolate milk.
- If we provide the food, we'll take care of plates/utensils/etc.
Some folks also just get pizza delivered to the farm and pick up a sheet cake. Just remember to bring candles and matches!
We do ask that guests not bring outside food onto the property during our normal hours, since we serve food.
- Our base price for a birthday party is $150 for the room for three hours.
- Time in the baby goat pen is $5 per person or $3 per person for 30 or more people.
- Food options are added on a per person cost, just contact us for details.
- Fill out the form below for a quote on the baby goat pen and food options.
If you do not wish to rent the room, but would like to hold a birthday party here, please contact us so that we can discuss our requirements such as no outdoor balloons and use of only certain picnic tables. Please do not just schedule a party here without reaching out to us first.
- Free standing decorations are allowed for parties after normal business hours. Decorations may not be taped to the walls.
- For the safety of our animals, balloons are not allowed outside the buildings, but you may bring as many as you'd like inside if your party is after hours.
- If you are bringing cake, please be sure to bring candles, a lighter or matches, and a cake knife.
- Please contact us before booking to ensure that we are available on the date you would like to have your party. Please include information about what food options (if any) you would be interested in.
- If your party is after normal business hours, you may move tables around if you wish, but must leave the room as you found it. We recommend you take photos of the layout before you start moving tables and chairs.
- If you have any special requests, please let us know!
No coupons apply.