Baby Goat Experience
Have you ever wanted to snuggle with a baby goat? Now's your opportunity! Come and visit the Baby Goat Pen for 25 minutes and snuggle as much as you want.
Possible Baby Goat Experience times are Monday - Friday between 10am - 3pm.
We are currently only booking Private Baby Goat Experiences. They are available at the following rates:
- $50 for 1-5 people
- $100 for 6-10 people
- $150 for 11-15 people
- $200 for 16-20 people
- $250 for 21-25 people
- $300 for 26-30 people
Once purchased, your experience is not refundable, but may be rescheduled with 24 hour advanced notice.
Is It Rain Or Shine?
- If it is raining, the Baby Goat Experience takes place inside the barn. The barn is not climate controlled, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather.
Where Do I Go When I Arrive?
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early and visit the Farm Store to sign your liability waivers.
- You will be escorted back to the barn when it is time for your experience.
- If you are late to your experience, there is an additional $10 fee (one fee for your group) because somebody will need to stop what they are working on to escort you back.
What You Should Wear
- Clothes that can get dirty. You'll be in the pen with the baby goats, and they'll be climbing all over you. The goats are pretty clean, but sometimes you will get dirt on your clothes.
- Closed-toed shoes. Baby goats stepping on your bare toes hurts. Avoid that by wearing something other than flip-flops or sandals.
- Hair ties, a hat, or a hoodie. If you have long hair, you need to be warned - baby goats love chewing on long hair. While it doesn't usually damage your hair, it can get obnoxious. Putting it up in a bun solves most of your problems.
- As few strings or tassels as possible. The goats love to nibble and nothing is more enticing than tassels, strings, and long shoelaces.
- Don't forget to bring a camera! We love seeing your pictures. If you share them, please remember to use hashtag #GoatMilkStuff so we will be sure to see them.
- No food, pets, or animals are permitted in the barn and baby goat pen. If you have a service dog, please contact us for more information.
- Strollers are not allowed in the baby goat pen.
- Adults must sign farm liability waiver forms for themselves and accompanied children.
- The Baby Goat Experience is wheelchair accessible.