Celebrate your birthday surrounded by baby goats!
Availability and Scheduling:
GMS Birthday Parties are available on Sunday afternoons and after hours on regular week days. Our standard party package is three hours long and usually looks something like this (the times would change to fit your party):
- 11:30 to 12:00 - party room set up.
- 12:00 to 1:15 - in the party room (food/cake/presents).
- 1:15 to 2:00 - in the baby goat pen (snuggling/playing/pictures with baby goats).
- 2:00 to 2:30 - washing hands, cleaning up, packing up presents, etc.
Food and Drinks:
You can bring everything, or we can provide any or all of the following:
- A full meal - lasagna, taco bar, sandwiches, pizza.
- Appetizers - buffalo chicken dip, meatballs, dip, chips, veggie/fruit plate.
- Dessert - cake, gelato, cookies, cupcakes.
- Drinks - we have bottled water and bottled drinks in addition to milk and chocolate milk.
- If we provide the food, we'll take care of plates/utensils/etc.
Some folks also just get pizza delivered to the farm and pick up a sheet cake. Just remember to bring candles and matches!
- Our base price for a birthday party is $150 for the room for three hours.
- Time in the baby goat pen and food options are added on a per-person cost.
- Fill out the form below for a quote on the baby goat pen and food options.
- Freestanding decorations are allowed. Decorations may not be taped to the walls.
- For the safety of our animals, balloons are not allowed outside the buildings, but you may bring as many as you'd like inside.
- If you are bringing a cake, please be sure to bring candles, a lighter or matches, and a cake knife.
- Please contact us before booking to ensure that we are available on the date you would like to have your party. Please include information about what food options (if any) you would be interested in.
No coupons apply.