Private Baby Goat Experience
We are now only scheduling for private Baby Goat Experiences.
Have you ever wanted to snuggle with a baby goat? Now's your opportunity! Come and visit the Baby Goat Pen for 25 minutes and snuggle as much as you want.
Private Baby Goat Experiences are $50 for up to 5 people. If you have a larger group than that, adjust your quantity to reflect the number of people in your group. Once purchased, your experience is not refundable, but may be rescheduled with 24 hour advanced notice.
Possible Baby Goat Experience times are Monday - Friday between 10am - 3pm. We only schedule one event at a time, so only purchase if you have some flexibility in your calendar.
Unfortunately, due to understaffing from the pandemic, we do NOT have any public bathrooms available. You will be given baby wipes to clean your hands after your experience. But please plan accordingly since toilets will not be available.
Is It Rain Or Shine?
If it is raining, the Baby Goat Experience takes place inside the barn. The barn is not climate controlled, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather.
Where Do I Go When I Arrive?
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Visit the Farm Store (the building in front, closest to the road) where you can sign your liability waivers.
- You will be escorted back to the barn when it is time for your experience.
- If you are late to your experience, there is an additional $10 fee (one fee for your group) because somebody will need to stop what they are working on to escort you back.
What You Should Wear
- Clothes that can get dirty. You'll be in the pen with the baby goats, and they'll be climbing all over you. The goats are pretty clean, but sometimes you will get dirt on your clothes.
- Closed-toed shoes. Baby goats stepping on your bare toes hurts. Avoid that by wearing something other than flip-flops or sandals.
- Hair ties, a hat, or a hoodie. If you have long hair, you need to be warned - baby goats love chewing on long hair. While it doesn't usually damage your hair, it can get obnoxious. Putting it up in a bun solves most of your problems.
- As few strings or tassels as possible. The goats love to nibble and nothing is more enticing than tassels, strings, and long shoelaces.
- Don't forget to bring a camera! We love seeing your pictures. If you share them, please remember to use hashtag #GMSKids or #GoatMilkStuff so we will be sure to see them.
- No food, pets, or animals are permitted in the barn and baby goat pen. If you have a service dog, please contact us for more information.
- Strollers are not allowed in the baby goat pen.
- Adults must sign farm liability waiver forms for themselves and accompanied children.
- The Baby Goat Experience is wheelchair accessible.
Individual Pricing & Details (this does not apply!):
- Tickets are $10 per person and must be scheduled online ahead of time.
- Every person (including babies) who goes back to the goat pen (whether they enter the pen or not) needs to buy a ticket.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not recommend this experience for children under 2.
- We cannot accommodate you if you have not scheduled ahead of time.
- There are only a limited number of tickets available for each time slot, so there are no refunds.